Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus


"There must be more to life than just eating and getting bigger."
There must be more to teaching my students, nurturing my family and excelling in my studies but whatever that "more" is I leave it all to God. What matters is I am definitely becoming better each day with what I do best--loving my job, my family and myself. 

"The single-minded approach"
I really hope I can do this but with so many things on hand, NEVER MIND. 

"No matter what is up there--it just isn't worth it."
When you reach the top, you realize it is a very lonely place because you are all alone.  

"Each know every hair of each other."
This is the danger of long term relationships. Boredom will always be around the corner but so is creativity.

"Yellow: We can have a nice home and we love each other and that's enough. It's much more than those lonely climbers."
There is indeed danger in being too ambitious. You might be getting exactly what you want but end up having no one to share it with. 

"But she couldn't believe that the top was worth all it asks to get there."
You should never give it all, leave a piece to yourself.

"She could never put the reasons into words that his kind of logic will accept."
I am just grateful my hubby would sometimes just use my logic so we can rest my case.

"She crawled daily to the pile looking for him and returning home at night sad, but half relieved that she never saw him. If she had, she feared she might plunge after him knowing that she shouldn't. "
One of the most difficult word to comprehend is "goodbye".

"Finally she became numb and wandered away from everything familiar."
I am so happy I did this myself.

"How can I believe there's a butterfly inside you or me when all I see is a fuzzy worm?"
Just believe.

"What looks like you will die but what's really you will still live. Life is changed not taken away."
It looks like my pursuit for higher education is killing me but I know I will survive and live with a renewed vision of success--either from failing or succeeding. 

"It just takes time."
Yes, I am impatient and so is time so it made me wait.

"He especially avoided meeting the eyes of other crawlers. He knew how fatal such contact could be."
Believe me. It can ruin your life.

"Stripe's feet frozen, to be so high and not high at all! It only looked good from the bottom."
Sometimes, it will only look good at the very start. 

"To get to the top you must fly not climb."
This is a matter of option by the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets