Eat, Pray, Love

It's my efforts to find balance.

teachers...in many curious forms

Say it like you eat it.

I wish Giovanni would kiss me. Oh but there are so many reasons why this would be a terrible idea. To begin with, Giovanni is ten years younger than I am, and--like most Italian guys in their 20's--he still lives with her mother.

In daylight hours, I refused that thought but at night it would consume me.

The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.

You don't need to know the final answer right now.

How do you negotiate once you have offered everything?

I am the planet's most affectionate life form.

Addiction is the hallmark of every infatuation--based love story.

You have now reached infatuation's final destination--the complete and merciless devaluation of self.

Is this lifetime supposed to be only about duty?

...with even civility between us...

Labbiamo rotto (we broke it)

I get to thinking a little too much, and then my thinking turns to brooding, and that's when they catch up with me.

Loneliness is going to make me sleep with him tonight again, I just know it.

I became a student of my own depressed experience, trying to unthread its causes.

Did I have a chemical imbalance? or did I just need to get laid?

The art of making something out of nothing.

So be lonely. Learn your way around loneliness. Sit with it for once in your life. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings.

If I love you, you can have everything.

ridiculously, hurtfully and stupidly beautiful...

They look so good I want to applaud.

...devishly attractive, cruelly handsome or surprisingly muscular...

I wanted to lean my head on his lap and let him pour his eloquent romantic--into my ears forever.

Deep grief sometimes is almost like a specific location, a coordinate on a map of time.

Sadness is a place.

Attraversiamo - "Let's cross over"

It's time for us to end our story forever. We were already separated that was official but there was still a window of hope left open that perhaps someday we could give things another try. WE loved each other. That was never a question.

We could spend our lives together in misery but happy to not be apart.

I not only can find happiness with him, but MUST. No matter how much I love him and I do love him (in stupid excess), I have to say goodbye to this person now.

If you want to look for another partner in your life of course you have nothing but my blessings.

Just hang in there and everybody will be okay.

I cant seem to get my mind to hold still.

Prayer is the act of talking to God. Meditation is the act of listening.

When I ask my mind to rest in stillness, it is astonishing how quickly it will turn (1) bored (2) angry (3) depressed (4) anxious (5) all of the above

The problem is the emotional attachment that goes along with the thinking.

Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are slave to your emotions.

Why have I been chasing my happiness if it was all here with me all the time?

You got zapped!

Soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that's holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. They tear down your walls and smack you awake.

You have control issues.

Let go, sit still and allow contentment to come to you.

There are only 2 questions that human beings have ever fought over all throughout history: How much do you love me? and Who's in charge? 2 questions of love and control

Fighting so hard against myself

I sign off with love.

We are not what other one needs.

Beauty attracts beauty.

I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am.

I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.

Insurance against late regret.

It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.

I can get by--Me la Cavo

Why ask?

He was powerful and I died of love in his shadow.

I find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight.

You're a pathetic mess, unrecognizable even to your own eyes.

He drew us each into our own silence.

Straightforward and bottomless YES.

The ego's job is to keep itself in power.

The resting place of the mind is the heart.

How many more sleeps before you come back to me?

Maybe this is just some stupid romance idea, but I need you to understand darling, for you, I am even willing to suffer. Whatever pain happens to us in the future, I accept it already, just for the pleasure of being with you now.

To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.

I was perfectly happy with my boring life before you came along.

Contentment should not be your ambition.

Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.

This is a good sign: having a broken heart: It means we have tried for something.

The hardest part of your life is behind you, Henelsie.

Man is a demon, man is a god. Both true.

How old do you feel?

He's got a smile that could stop crime, and he's got a long complicated life story for somebody so young.

As above, so below.

I am so glad I had made the decision to stay alone.

We gave them a reason to be lonely.

I'd been a girl who loved boys from afar.

Every now and then that song comes on the radio and I smile as I remember the days when I loved him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets