A Film Punch

I happen to browse my friend's cellular phone and incidentally found these lines from the films he watched. Too bad, I wasn't able to see all these movies, but indeed they gave me a good punch right after each line read. :D

  • "Love has given me wings, so I must fly" - A Knight's Tale
  • "You make me want to be a better man" - Anastasia
  • "It's the scariest day of the year. Yet only one thing scares me, that we might never have met." - Autumn in New York
  • "You are what I never knew I always wanted." - Fools Rush In
  • "Will you love me for the rest of your life? "No, I'll love you for the rest of mine." - Phenomenon
  • "Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is, we aren't right for anyone else." - The Cutting Edge
  • "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets