Suffer

All my life, I've learned to suffer in silence...

Source: Witch of Portobello by Paolo Coelho

Reflection:
Let me say it, "All my life, I've learned to suffer in silence" . This has been the only way I knew best to keep friendships, relationships and acquaintances. Every time I am at rage, I keep it deep down my recesses of emotional seas... It created typhoons within, huriccanes of mixed emotions. It lambasted the serenity of my undisturbed waters. Although this turbulence shakes my identity, virtues rose from the blue waters of my melancholy. After the adversities I was beset, calmness settles in--the sun is once again visible, animals in hibernation went out their hide-outs, celebrating the beauty of nature's placidity. At the end of the day, I am still seeing my friends' delightful countenance, they still call me by name and I kept my bonds of my personal lines of events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets